What is eMail Service?
A comprehensive email service which can grow with the needs and demands. An integrated eMail service provides mailboxes that supports web-based emails, email-push to mobile devices, integrated calendar and contact address books with tons of enterprise and security features.
- Starts with one business domain name
- Starts with a 10 user business email addresses/mailboxes
- Easily expand to upto 10 business domain names and 100’s of mailboxes
- Starts with 30 GB of initial storage
- Easily expand to 100′ of GB of storage without moving any mailboxes/accounts
- Full Administration Panel to manage users, domains, mailboxes, rights & features
- No additional cost – Built-in Anti-spam, Anti-Virus & Anti-phishing filters
- Support for 30 MB Email Attachments – extra room for those large email-attachments.
- Support for Standards Based Protocols: IMAP, POP3, SMTP, NonST-SMTP
- Address Book support includes – Personal Address Book & Company-wide Shared Global Address Book
- Supports Email Forward to your private Mailboxes at Gmail or yahoo or any other accounts.
- Vacation Support – Allows your mailbox to auto-remind/reply people if you are out on vacation
- Support all Devices – iPhone, iPAD, Android Device & Blackberry Bold
- Support all Legacy Clients – MAC-OSX Mail-Client, Windows Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird
- Single Cloud for Emails, Contacts, Group-Emails, Calendar – for your entire organization
- Peace of mind in add/remove/activate/deactivate user accounts/mailboxes from full-feature Admin-Console
- Self-Service Mailbox Size management – Your administrator can easily resize individual mailboxes
- One Webmail can go anywhere you have internet access – any compatible device, any computer
- Integrated Group-Email from within the same cloud, so you dont have to go pay extra to anyone.
Technically Speaking (for your IT-Guru)…
- Storage – Starts with 30 GB, Dynamically expand upto 200 GB
- Licenses – Starts with 10 User License, Dynamically expand upto 200 users licenses
- Domains – Starts with 1 Domain License, Dynamically expand upto 10 business domains
- Protocol/Port – IMAP-143, POP-110, SMTP-25 and SMTP-Non-Standard 587 (for mobile devices)
- Base Host – Runs on OpenSUSE 11.1 x86 Linux Core 64-Bit
- Hardware Firewall – Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- Anti-SPAM Filter – Uses Bayes Self-Learning Algorithm Updated Daily to keep you protected everyday
- Anti-Virus – Built-in Blocker to STOP delivering emails that have viruses
- Support – 24×7 Via Ticket Management, Callback within 4 Hr Standard Support
- Bandwidth – Dedicated Email Gateway guarantee for 36mbps uplink
- Group-Emails – Integrated Email List supports within same cloud
- Enterprise Support – Supports MS-Exchange, Calendar ICS Meetings, Email Signatures,…