What is ePDF Service?
ePDF Service enables business users to create unlimited electronic PDF (Portable Document Format) files online. Your business can now move entire paper-based form usage to your private cloud based Enterprise ePDF.
- Advanced Secured ePDF Forms – Allow access only to a group of users to submit a form – either collecting information from each submitter or requesting they sign-in (with a user account and password) before submitting a form
- Streamline Form Storage – Each completed form and its submitted form data is neatly organized in separate folders under a secure file-storage repository (managed by Evotrix File Manager).
- Automated Document Tracking – ePDF Workflow allows tracking every generated ePDF document. Each generated document contains a unique tracking-id, enabling “Audit and Compliance” history tracking. This tracking includes – “When were the document generated”, “When filled-in”, “Who filled-in”, “Who signed” & “Signature-summary”.
- Reduce Paper Cost – Migrate all your paper-forms to electronic PDF forms, instead of filling in paper-based forms
- Reduce Typing Effort – Download all submitted data into a XL sheet/text file, instead of typing-in paper-form data
- Use Online Signatures – Request your customers to e-sign contracts/documents online, instead of visiting every approving customer manually/personally
- Reduce Printing Cost – Create “unlimited” full-color PDF forms online, instead of printing paper-based form
- Reduce Storage Cost – Store ePDF online “securely”, instead of storing all paper-based forms in rows of file-storage