What is eIdentity Service?
eIdentity Service promotes a “Business Identity” for your cloud-enable office. It unifies the administration and usage in a simple user interface. The Portal interface allows user-interaction like login, password management, service usage and registration. The eIdentity interface allows adminstration of cloud-services, your business users, groups and business-entities. It also helps in easy customization on the look and feel of your services. Management of your business domain, your cloud storage data, and quota-allocations are all components of eIdentity.
- Self Service Portal Reduces Cost:
Easy to use self service portal would reduce number of calls for your Organizations help desk and amount of hand-holding done by your Organizations Administrators. This would enhance your Organizational efficiency and better (and faster) customer service.
- Reduced Resource Needs:
Organization can now focus limited resources (man-power) on efficiently managing the Organizational users, groups, applications and online-identity using a single, integrated and powerful Identity Management System. Identity Service greatly reduce conventional operations cost helping Organizations to achieve more from limited resources.
- Self service Portal Features
The Identity Service supports all common Identity Service operations as self-service functions. These are extremely beneficial to the Organizational users, who are now empowered to perform a wide range of Identity operations without the need to wait for days (to get help from an Organizational Administrator). Following are some of the functions supported by the self-service portal:
- ID Requests
- ID Revocation
- ID Lookups & Queries
- ID Entitlement
- ID Resets
- ID Password Management
- ID Locks/Unlocks
- ID Access to Application/Services
- ID Membership to Groups
- ID Membership to (Sub) Organizations/Divisions
- Workflow Tracker
Service supports workflow driven approval workflows for user registration, group subscription, user entitlements, requesting access to resources, and many more.
- Customizable Organizational Branding:
Ability to customize the Identity Service to make your own based on your Organizational logo, branding and look-and-feel. Your Organizational branding and web-presence is maintained seamlessly using advanced AJAX based page customization.
- Customizable Language, UI Presentation, Look & Feel:
Service offers the use of multiple languages for your user base. Also support to predefined color palette which suits your Organization better.
- Customizable Service Workflows – Dynamic Self Registration:
Service offers the ability to control key functions like Self-registration workflow, dynamically using parametric customization. This allows the Organization to collect and process only selective public (and private) information from the user base, dynamically and efficiently.
- Supports Full Functional Self Service Portal
- Supports User Manager, Group Manager and Org Manager
- Supports Lookup, Search and Reporting Features
- Supports Integrated Workflow Management for Approvals/Denials
- Supports Password Self Service for Users – Change/Reset/Forgot ID
- Supports Protecting Forms and Application
- Supports Role Based Access Control (RBAC) Model
- Supports Fine Grain Authorization (Using LDAP Groups)
- Supports Advanced Group Management Features
- Supports Integrated Communication and Notification Features
- Supports 3 Tier Hierarchy – Users, Administrators, Service Owners
- Supports SSO Session Manager (Security Dashboard)
- Supports Function Driven Separation of Duties (For Users & Admin)
- Supports Identity Protection for Multiple Web-Domains
- Supports Agent-Less Access Management for Web-Sites and Pages
- Supports Customizable & Dynamic Self Registration Workflow